Tuesday, October 27, 2009

16 Weeks



Four months! You got it, I am growing up pretty fast. For your viewing pleasure there are some photos from my 16 week photo shoot. I know, I know, I have had more pictures taken of me than most people have of their children. It is a lot of fun and I always get free treats when I get on set. I must say I do photograph well and hear lots of oohs and aaahs when folks see my pictures.

I am not just a pretty face though, I have been working very hard on learning how to do the table and down. My training has been continuing on go and out with a wicket now added in for when I get to do running contacts. I can sequence tunnel and table and have been doing distance on tunnels.

Stay tuned for the 17 week update with my Halloween costume...

No comments:

Post a Comment