Wednesday, October 7, 2009

15 Weeks

On top of things now. Today is my 15 Week birthday! Woohoo! I went to see Dr. Kim today for my Rabies vaccine and another xray to make sure my leg is growing properly after the "injury". So far all clear so we can do a little more agility training. Nothing too outrageous but I probably get to play on the big tunnel now and learn how to do the table. Yippee!!!

I have discovered the toy box at home and think it is a fabulous place to play. That is me in the middle of the toy box. I know I am as big as some of the toys so it is hard to find me but that's me. Imagine my joy being surrounded by all my favorite toys with no competition from Slice. Okay that only lasted until Slice figured out I was in the toy box and kicked me out.













Other than that, life is pretty good. I have got the sleeping with Porter thing down pat. As you can see Slice takes the tail and I take the front legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment