Wednesday, September 16, 2009

12 Weeks

Yippee!!!! Three months old! Can you believe it? I have been so busy learning all kinds of new things. We started clicker training and I have learned sit, touch, stand and working on stay. I am also very excited that we have started my agility training too. I am "surfing" on the teeter which was a little scary at first but after a few sessions I kind of like hanging out on the end of that thing. I also started playing in a little tunnel from IKEA. The big tunnels are too big for me right now with my leg healing so the IKEA tunnels are flatter and I can run right through without worrying where my feet are in the ribs. Tomorrow I am going to learn "out" and "go" I am told. I also got to celebrate my 3 month b-day with a dip in the pool. Can' t say I cared for it much but I did feel refreshed when I was done. Porter said he felt sorry for me because I looked like a drowned rat.



















I also had my first photo shoot this week. Apparently there will be lots of these as I grow up. Christmas being the next one. Anyway, this is the fall installment.





No comments:

Post a Comment