Thursday, September 10, 2009

11 weeks

Well I have survived from week 10 to week 11. The bandages are now off and things look good. A few more x-rays just to be sure in the coming weeks but for now I am as good as new.

Over the past week I have sucked all the attention I could out of the bandage. Slice let me sleep close to her on the dog bed. We really are good buddies she just doesn't
like that I squirm around so much.












My mom keeps saying small minds are amused by small things, she always says that when I am playing in my favorite spot in the office. There is this little basket of "stuff" that I find great amusement in. I don't chew anything in it just roll around on the crinkly newspaper. Seems fun to me.









Before my vet appointment yesterday, mom caught us all sleeping together on Porter's bed. Don't we make a cute family?










I wasn't feeling so good after my vaccinations yesterday but feel much better today. Uncle Sully came for a visit when dropping Indi off at the daycare. Slice gets so excited when he comes that I got in on the action today too. At first I was a little cautious but soon followed the leader and played tug with his leash and participated in the eye ball cleaning ritual. Poor Sully. Good times for me!










Okay busy weekend of doing nothing coming up. We will see what photos we can snap to keep you entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment