Thursday, August 27, 2009

9 weeks old


























Yesterday was my 9 week birthday. While I have travelled alot and been to a lot of new places the most fun I have had is playing with my big sister, Slice. Porter has tried to join in on the play time but I am kind of worried when he starts racing around. Mom makes him settle while Slice and I play. I am getting pretty brave around him but those huge paws might trample me.

















Apparently, I am growing fast and will soon be bigger than Slice. I will be Pint and she will be Half Pint! You can see from these pictures how fast I am growing.





























We are already forming a very good bond and even when I am in my crate Slice tries to sleep beside me. If I can't sleep by Slice I am okay with findign another canine pal who will let me sleep with them. Today it was Bailey. She is learnign to be very patient with me and realises that I am a real dog!






That is all I know for sure this week. Talk to you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment